Specialties: Girlfriend Getaways
Hometown: Hays, KS
Current Location: Conroe, TX
Favorite Travel Memory: A weekend away with the girls in New Orleans
Best Travel Tip: There are two types of travelers – one’s that pack light and ones that wish they had packed light. Pack light!
I’m a foodie, yogi (that should do more yoga), coffee addict, and travel junkie. I am a mother of daughters and former milspouse.
I love helping women reconnect to themselves and each other through the joys of travel and girlfriend getaways. You work so hard taking care of everyone else, let me take care of you by helping plan custom and unique travel experiences. Nothing brings me more pleasure than exceeding your expectations and helping you find the serendipitous moments in your journeys.
I believe in the serendipity of travel. I believe there is joy in the unexpected. I believe that travel makes us better people, expands our
My Travel Must-Haves
A good multi-port USB wall charger
An External Battery
Spritz Hand Sanitizer
Fun Facts About Me
- I recently moved to Texas, and while I’m doing everything I can to live like a local, as a former military spouse it’s hard to settle in and feel like I’m really “from” anywhere.
- Speaking of military spouse, I have moved 7 times in the last 11 years.
- I used to work as an intern and contractor for Long Beach Special Events and Filming. I worked on the 2004 Olympic Swim Trials, countless marathons, film sites, festivals and parades.
- I am a mountain girl at heart. The mountains are my happy place.
- I am an ice cream addict. Last year we braved the Polar Vortex in Chicago at -50F for some Ben and Jerry’s. Last week we had it delivered via GrubHub #somebodystopme
- I think that girls trips are some of the most important vacations a girl can take in her lifetime and I try to schedule at least 1 a year.
- I am the Mother of Daughters. Dragons have nothing on daughters.
Where I’ve Been
Krystal World Map
For years when I thought of Hawaii I thought of this romantic, exotic location only meant for Honeymooners. The more I learn about this beautiful collection of islands, the more I know that Hawaii would be the perfect location for a girlfriend getaway. This Central...
Every year at the new year (since we’ve been open) we’ve written an article about the top destinations to travel to in the coming year. In years past, we’ve taken the aggregate recommendations of various respected travel publications to come up with a list that all...
It’s safe to say my first cruise experiences were not a success. I went on my first cruise when I was about 18 years old. It was a typical family vacation but, as an older sibling, I didn’t have anyone to “hang out” with. I shared a room with my younger...
For many of us, we are fully into “back to school” mode. Whether your kids have already started, or you are anxiously awaiting the first day, moms everywhere are sharing a collective exhale. (Except for maybe you kinder moms - don’t worry, you’ll start woo-hooing...
Travel is an essential part of being a travel advisor. We scout new locations to find hidden gems, we revisit our favorite places to keep up to date, and, hey, we also like to travel for fun. With all of that travel we have collected a few of our favorite items that...