Specialties: Girlfriend Getaways
Hometown: Hays, KS
Current Location: Conroe, TX
Favorite Travel Memory: A weekend away with the girls in New Orleans
Best Travel Tip: There are two types of travelers – one’s that pack light and ones that wish they had packed light. Pack light!
I’m a foodie, yogi (that should do more yoga), coffee addict, and travel junkie. I am a mother of daughters and former milspouse.
I love helping women reconnect to themselves and each other through the joys of travel and girlfriend getaways. You work so hard taking care of everyone else, let me take care of you by helping plan custom and unique travel experiences. Nothing brings me more pleasure than exceeding your expectations and helping you find the serendipitous moments in your journeys.
I believe in the serendipity of travel. I believe there is joy in the unexpected. I believe that travel makes us better people, expands our
My Travel Must-Haves
A good multi-port USB wall charger
An External Battery
Spritz Hand Sanitizer
Fun Facts About Me
- I recently moved to Texas, and while I’m doing everything I can to live like a local, as a former military spouse it’s hard to settle in and feel like I’m really “from” anywhere.
- Speaking of military spouse, I have moved 7 times in the last 11 years.
- I used to work as an intern and contractor for Long Beach Special Events and Filming. I worked on the 2004 Olympic Swim Trials, countless marathons, film sites, festivals and parades.
- I am a mountain girl at heart. The mountains are my happy place.
- I am an ice cream addict. Last year we braved the Polar Vortex in Chicago at -50F for some Ben and Jerry’s. Last week we had it delivered via GrubHub #somebodystopme
- I think that girls trips are some of the most important vacations a girl can take in her lifetime and I try to schedule at least 1 a year.
- I am the Mother of Daughters. Dragons have nothing on daughters.
Where I’ve Been
Krystal World Map
Most of the time in our industry, people will tell you that as a travel advisor it is important to niche. Many people get laser focused on a type of travel, and still find themselves struggling in their business. They either become burnt out on serving clients they...
Can I travel during Covid-19? It’s a question we get a lot at Kinship Vacations, and we wanted to tackle it head on. We talked about it a little here, but frankly, that was months ago and a lot has changed and continues to change since then. So...
I don’t know about you, but I’ve never navigated a business through a pandemic before. It’s completely new to me. And doing new things is the epitome of uncertainty, vulnerability, and discomfort. Brene Brown says that the only way to get to the other side of...
Another week, another crazy turnstyle of corona woes. If you haven’t heard, news broke this week that it will be very unlikely that Americans will be allowed to travel to Europe for the remainder of 2020. Uncertainty seems to be the theme of 2020, with no one...
Digital Marketing is the buzz phrase of quarantine. Everywhere you look, people keep telling you to rehaul your marketing strategy, make good use of this time, and other similar sentiments that tend to be less helpful and more anxiety inducing to the average travel...
During the COVID Quarantine my family and I have been indulging in quite a bit of video binging, taking advantage of all our streaming services from Disney+ to Netflix. Naturally, when Disney made Frozen II an early release, my 7 and 2 year old daughters were all over...