Mom. Wife. Army Veteran. Dog lover. Foodie. Artist. Wanderluster. Entrepreneur. #travelpro
Who doesn’t love to travel?! To me, travel is an opportunity to grow individually and in relationships through shared experiences in new cultures.
Every time I travel, I love to reconnect with my loved ones. Travel eliminates the distractions of everyday life and allows me to focus on what’s important.
I grew up living all over the world, including Italy for three years. My parents were divorced so I went home to Montana to be with my dad at least once/ year. Every time I would go home I would feel restored, not just because I got to be around my loved ones and reconnect, but because I felt a true connection to the land and culture of Montana. There I could connect with nature and connect with myself – I still go back as often as possible to restore my soul.
In the same vein, I still move all the time as a military wife, so I am always traveling to be with family or to spend time with my husband after being apart for months. I use these opportunities to get away from everyday life and reinvigorate my relationships. I love to experience new cultures and foods with my loved ones. I feel this is a great way to get to know each other again.
Whether you’re a busy family needing a break from the everyday grind, a family that’s been geographically separated and needs a chance to reconnect, a newly blended family looking to start off with a memorable bonding experience, a group looking to reunite and share memories, or a couple looking reignite your mutual passions, I can help you dream, conceive, and achieve all these things through a curated, unique travel experience.
More fun facts about me:
- I met my husband in Afghanistan where we both served in the US Army
- I am only missing two states in my quest to visit all the states in the USA: Rhode Island and Alaska
- I have a preschool-age daughter and she is busy, determined, and amazing all at once
- I have two dogs and cat and I often travel with my dogs (my cat threatens to kill us every time we mention a car-ride)
- Good, local food is my personal #1 priority during travel
- I recently worked for nearly two years in corporate strategy for Carnival Corporation, the company that owns ten major cruise lines and roughly half of the world’s cruise capacity
- I have special knowledge of the American West and National Parks – ask me about Glacier National Park, Yellowstone, or the Grand Tetons!
- I have special knowledge of Italy as I lived there for three years – my Italian is rusty but my ability to plan an amazing vacation is on point!
- I have a Bachelor’s in Art History from the University of Washington in Seattle, WA with a focus on Italian Renaissance Art and Architecture – I am a great art and architecture history vacation planner!
- I was a Military Intelligence Officer in the Army before I got my MBA at the George Washington University in Washington, D.C.
- I am an INFP, borderline ENFP
Just like a Peregrine Falcon, I’m all over the place. Watch me! Watch me!